Sunday, February 28, 2010

Are you seeing what you want to see?

I am watching TV and it doesn't matter weather it is the Big Four or Cable, nothing is appealing. First is the fact that I can't hear too well. It makes hearing children and some women difficult. And what I want to watch is limited by reality shows. Reality isn't worth watching, in my option, cuts shorts anything worth watching.

Who care about a father and son arguing and wasting time on showing how to do anything. Reality sucks. Did say that before? I watch TV to learn something like woodworking show or technology. Finding these type of show are limited to video podcast. Searching for them is getting harder.

I found out that I got something a friend want me to build. Problem, the shop is not any way shape or form getting anything done. With the South wall torn apart and everything shoved into the table saw and there isn't away to move around. Half the lights are down and no electric on the south wall. My radial arm saw is hanging off the engine hoist. There isn't anything working. At least no room to work.

But like I said there isn't anything worth watching on TV. And the Internet has some good stuff, but then again there is some garbage in with the good stuff. It has caused me to start looking for some workshops or seminars that are near by. Nothing seems to come out near me. New Mexico is the land enchantment yet nothing appears down here. Got to look else where.

I you know of something that is going on around here please let me know. I am struggling here.

W. Kirk Crawford
Tularosa, New Mexico

No comments: